Buy Nitrazepam 10mg Online without Prescription In the USA & Canada Legit With Bitcoin And PayPal
Buy Nitrazepam 10mg Online with paypal or full btc escrow. Nitrazepam 10mg belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. Nitrazepam 10mg tablets may be used for the short term treatment of sleeplessness, which is severe, disabling or distressing, and when sleepiness during the day is acceptable. This medicine should be used for as short a time as possible and should not be used for more than four weeks. If used for too long without a break, there is a risk of becoming dependent or of having problems when you stop taking it. When taking this medicine there is a risk of dependence (a need to keep taking the medicine). The risk increases with the dose and length of treatment period. The risk is greater if you have ever had a history of alcohol or drug abuse.
What you need to know before you take Nitrazepam 10mg tablets
Do not take Nitrazepam tablets and tell your doctor if you
• are allergic (hypersensitive) to nitrazepam or to other benzodiazepine medicines or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine .
• have a phobia (a fear of a particular object or situation), obsession or other mental illness
• are breathless or have difficulty breathing
• have myasthenia gravis (a condition which causes muscles to weaken and tire easily)
• suffer from sleep apnoea (a condition where you stop breathing whilst asleep)
• have severe liver disorders
• have porphyria (an inherited condition causing skin blisters, abdominal pain and brain or nervous system disorders)
• are pregnant or breast-feeding
Possible Side Effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side-effects, although not everybody gets them. Contact your doctor immediately if you notice the following:
• Allergic reaction (hypersensitivity) – swelling of the face, lips, tongue or
throat or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
• Rash and other allergic skin reactions including skin that is red or itchy, pale or red irregular raised patches with severe itching (hives), circular irregular red patches on the skin of the hands and arms (Erythema Multiforme) and severe form of skin rash with flushing, fever, blisters or ulcers (Stevens-Johnson syndrome).
• Disease of the liver causing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes (jaundice).
• Thoughts of suicide or suicidal behaviour.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following side effects or notice any other effects not listed:
Common: may affect up to 1 in 10 people
Dizziness, drowsiness, unsteadiness, loss of co-ordination.
Uncommon: may affect up to 1 in 100 people
Confusion, sleeping problems including difficulty sleeping, reduced ability to
concentrate, involuntary shakiness, muscle weakness.
Rare: may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people
Changes in the numbers and types of your blood cells, muscle cramps, changes in sex drive, muscle spasm of neck, shoulders and body, headache, disturbed vision, a spinning sensation (vertigo), low blood pressure, breathing problems, feeling sick, upset stomach, difficulty in passing water, changes in behaviour such as excitement, irritability, aggressiveness, believing something that is not true (delusions), rage, nightmares, seeing hearing or feeling things that are not there (hallucinations), disturbances in thinking (depression, mood swings,
hallucinations, paranoia). Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
Dependence, total or partial memory loss, depression, speech problems, double vision. You may become dependent on the tablets and find it difficult to stop taking them or feel you need to take them more often than necessary If you stop taking the tablets suddenly you may suffer from withdrawal reactions
Reporting of side effects If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes
any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme