Buy Roxicodone Online without Prescription In the USA & Canada Legit With Bitcoin And PayPal
At Our Online Medication Shop you can safely and Securely Buy Roxicodone Online without Prescription. Roxicodone (oxycodone hydrochloride tablets USP) is an opioid analgesic.
Each tablet for oral administration contains 15 mg or 30 mg of oxycodone hydrochloride
USP. Oxycodone hydrochloride is a white, odorless crystalline powder derived from the opium
alkaloid, thebaine. Oxycodone hydrochloride dissolves in water (1 g in 6 to 7 mL) and is
considered slightly soluble in alcohol (octanol water partition coefficient is 0.7).
Chemically, oxycodone hydrochloride is 4, 5α-epoxy-14-hydroxy-3-methoxy-17
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
ROXICODONE® tablets are an immediate-release oral formulation of oxycodone
hydrochloride indicated for the management of moderate to severe pain where the use of
an opioid analgesic is appropriate.
ROXICODONE® is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to
oxycodone, or in any situation where opioids are contraindicated. This includes patients
with significant respiratory depression (in unmonitored settings or the absence of
resuscitative equipment) and patients with acute or severe bronchial asthma or
hypercarbia. ROXICODONE® is contraindicated in any patient who has or is suspected
of having paralytic ileus.
Use of Roxicodone
Roxicodone is associated with increased potential risks and should be used only with caution in the following conditions: acute alcoholism; adrenocortical insufficiency (e.g., Addison’s disease); convulsive disorders; CNS depression or coma; delirium tremens; debilitated patients; kyphoscoliosis associated with respiratory depression; myxedema or hypothyroidism; prostatic hypertrophy or urethral stricture; severe impairment of hepatic, pulmonary or renal function; and toxic psychosis. Oxycodone may aggravate convulsions in patients with convulsive disorders, and all opioids may induce or aggravate seizures in some clinical settings.
Use In Pancreatic/Biliary Tract Disease:
Roxicodone ® may cause spasm of the sphincter of Oddi and should be used with caution in patients with biliary tract disease, including acute pancreatitis. Opioids like Roxicodone ® may cause increases in the serum amylase level. Information for Patients/Caregivers: If clinically advisable, patients (or their caregivers) receiving Roxicodone ® (oxycodone hydrochloride) tablets should be given the following information by the
physician, nurse, pharmacist or caregiver:
1. Patients should be advised to report episodes of breakthrough pain and adverse experiences occurring during therapy. Individualization of dosage is essential to make optimal use of this medication.
2. Patients should be advised not to adjust the dose of Roxicodone ® without consulting the prescribing professional.
3. Patients should be advised that Roxicodone ® may impair mental and/or physical ability required for the performance of potentially hazardous tasks (e.g. driving, operating heavy machinery).
4. Patients should not combine Roxicodone ® with alcohol or other central nervous system depressants (sleep aids, tranquilizers) except by the orders of the prescribing physician, because additive effects may occur.
5. Women of childbearing potential who become, or are planning to become, pregnant should be advised to consult their physician regarding the effects of analgesics and other drug use during pregnancy on themselves and their unborn child.
6. Patients should be advised that Roxicodone ® is a potential drug of abuse. They should protect it from theft, and it should never be given to anyone other than the individual for whom it was prescribed.
Since oxycodone is extensively metabolized, its clearance may decrease in hepatic failure patients. Dose initiation in patients with hepatic impairment should follow a conservative approach. Dosages should be adjusted according to the clinical situation.
Published data reported that elimination of oxycodone was impaired in end-stage renal failure. Mean elimination half-life was prolonged in uremic patients due to increased volume of distribution and reduced clearance. Dose initiation should follow a conservative approach. Dosages should be adjusted according to the clinical situation.
ROXICODONE® may impair the mental and/or physical abilities required for the performance of potentially hazardous tasks such as driving a car or operating machinery. The patient using this drug should be cautioned accordingly.