Buy zolpidem tartrate 10mg Online without Prescription In the USA & Canada With Paypal or Bitcoin Full Escrow
Buy zolpidem tartrate 10mg online with paypal or btc full escrow. Ambien® (zolpidem tartrate 10mg) tabletsInitial US Approval: 1992
—————————-RECENT MAJOR CHANGES————————–
In dications and Usage
Warnings and Precautions
Severe anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reactions
Abnormal thinking and behavioral changes
—————————-INDICATIONS AND USAGE—————————
Zolpidem 10mg is indicated for the short-term treatment of insomnia characterized by difficulties with sleep initiation. Zolpidem 10mg has been shown to decrease sleep latency for up to 35 days in controlled clinical studies.
———————-DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION———————–
• Adult dose: 10 mg once daily immediately before bedtime
• Elderly/debilitated patients/hepatically impaired: 5 mg once daily immediately before bedtime
• Downward dosage adjustment may be necessary when used with CNS depressants
• Should not be taken with or immediately after a meal
———————DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS———————-
5 mg and 10 mg tablets. Tablets not scored. (3)
Known hypersensitivity to Zolpidem 10mg or to any of the inactive ingredients in the formulation
———————-WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS————————-
• Need to evaluate for co-morbid diagnosis: Reevaluate if insomnia persists after 7 to 10 days of use
• Severe anaphylactic/anaphylactoid reactions: Angioedema and anaphylaxis
have been reported. Do not rechallenge if such reactions occur.
• Abnormal thinking, behavioral changes and complex behaviors: May include “sleep-driving” and hallucinations. Immediately evaluate any new onset behavioral changes.
• Depression: Worsening of depression or, suicidal thinking may occur. Prescribe the least amount feasible to avoid intentional overdose
• Withdrawal effects: Symptoms may occur with rapid dose reduction or discontinuation
• CNS depressant effects: Use can impair alertness and motor coordination. If used in combination with other CNS depressants, dose reductions may be needed due to additive effects. Do not use with alcohol
• Elderly/debilitated patients: Use lower dose due to impaired motor, cognitive performance and increased sensitivity
• Patients with hepatic impairment, mild to moderate COPD, impaired drug
metabolism or hemodynamic responses, mild to moderate sleep apnea: Use with caution and monitor closely.
Most commonly observed adverse reactions were:
Short-term (< 10 nights): Drowsiness, dizziness, and diarrhea
Long-term (28 – 35 nights): Dizziness and drugged feelings
• CNS depressants: Enhanced CNS-depressant effects with combination use.
Use with alcohol causes additive psychomotor impairment
• Imipramine: Decreased alertness observed with combination use.
• Chlorpromazine: Impaired alertness and psychomotor performance observed with combination use
• Rifampin: Combination use decreases exposure to and effects of zolpidem
• Ketoconazole: Combination use increases exposure to and effect of
————————USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS———————–
• Pregnancy: Crosses the placenta. No studies in pregnant women.
• Nursing mothers: Infant exposure via breast milk.
• Pediatric use: Safety and effectiveness not established. Hallucinations
(incidence rate 7.4%) and other psychiatric and/or nervous system
adverse reactions were observed frequently in a study of pediatric
patients with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder